Sedona, Jerome & Montezuma Castle 1-Day Van Tour
Take in the Red Rocks of Sedona, with time for incredible pictures, lunch, and browsing the shops. See Montezuma Castle, an Indian Ruin. Visit Jerome, turn-of-the 19th century mining town.
What You Will Do
- Bask in the beauty of the Red Rock Country of Sedona, with its amazing kaleidoscope of colors and formations.
- Shop, take lots of pictures, and have lunch in Sedona's uptown area, with its many galleries, stores and restaurants.
- View a Sinagua Indian ruin, Montezuma Castle. Walk along the paved path and learn about this ancient people.
- Stroll around Jerome, a turn-of-the 19th century mining town. There will be time here for picture taking and shopping.
- All day tour in Red Rock Country
- Complimentary pick up and drop off at many hotels and resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa
- Transportation in one of our comfortable, newer model stretch vans
- Admissions to attractions visited
- Bottled water on van
During Winter months, please dress warmly. For Spring and Fall, please take sweaters or jackets along. Closed-toed shoes are recommended, with no flip flops on this tour. No pets allowed.
This tour is suitable for ages 3 years and older. If you have children 3-5 years of age, you will need to bring a car seat on this tour. There is a lunch stop. Lunch and optional guide gratuity are not included in the price.
Please cancel 24 hours from tour departure date before 6:30 am.
- 5 Ratings