- 189 Ratings
Upper Lehigh River Whitewater Rafting Adventure
Take a thrilling whitewater rafting trip down the famous Lehigh River Gorge in class two and three river rapids. Marvel at the lovely Pocono Mountains as you paddle the country's most popular rafting spot.
What You Will Do
- Before you head off into your boat, receive pre trip paddle overviews and cautionary tips to make your time on the Lehigh River enjoyable and safe
- Experience the excitement of Class I, II, and III rapids as you work as a team and maneuver down the river
- See wildlife roam, like great blue herons, mergansers, kingfishers, and beavers
- Stop in the afternoon to eat lunch, sitting to watch the waves roll by and listen to the rushing sound of water
- Professional river guides in kayaks to accompany you
- Emergency rescue equipment and first aid supplies
- Lunch during a mid-day break
- Paddle and life jacket
- Shuttle service to and from river
- Photos available for purchase at end of trip
- Free on-site parking
- Pre-trip paddle instruction and safety overview
- 50% discount voucher towards any food service or snack bar purchases
Lunch is provided. You may choose from a turkey sandwich, ham and cheese sandwich, or peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a refreshing drink, and a bag of chips.
In warmer weather, a swimsuit or shorts and, T-shirt are best. In cooler conditions, a wool sweater, or windbreaker is ideal. A baseball cap, visor, or sunglasses are helpful in bright, sunny weather and a ski-type cap is helpful in colder weather. Old sneakers or shoes that lace-up offer the best foot protection. Flip flops, loose-fitting sandals, “crocs” and bare feet are not permitted. If wearing glasses, be sure to secure them with reliable glass-straps.
This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event.
- 189 Ratings
The trip was amazing and a lot of fun. Dave made it even better by getting us wet with his various antics. Next trip is the Lower Lehigh with Valley to Summit!!!
We had a fantastic time!! Can't wait to do it again!
I loved it!!
Awesome Guides made the adventure a great one. Will definitely be booking again through you.
Dave and Ryan were great! Ryan was our guide for the day and he did an awesome job with our crew of 4. I would recommend these two guys taking you anywhere you want to raft.
Had a great time! The lunch could have been better
great guys we had really good time
Tons of fun, great guides and very well organized. Special thanks to Carlos for being a great captain of our understaffed ship. Next time I will bring a posse.
We had a great time!
We had an awesome time. I will definitely do this again
The guides were fun, knowledgeable, and alert. The Upper River dam release was a great day of just enough exhilaration and fun! I have already recommended to my friends and neighbors.