Two Hour Philly Segway Tour
This guided Segway tour offers a comprehensive look at some of the city’s top attractions, led by fun guides ready to share their knowledge.
What You Will Do
- 2 hour comprehensive city tour via Segway
- Brief, pre-tour safety training
- See sites associated with the birth of the American Revolution and the Declaration of Independence
- Glide alongside the Schuylkill River en route to the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Cruise the back streets of Philly and explore Chinatown
- Helmet and 30 minute training session provided
- Segway, poncho (in case of rain), and drawstring bags included
Please arrive 15 minutes before tour time. For safety reasons, please leave your phones and cameras at the store. Your guide will take great pictures and upload these for you as memories at the end of the tour. Please wear sensible shoes, such as sneakers or enclosed sandals (no flip-flops). Riders must be between 90 and 300 pounds.