- 9 Ratings
Oktoberfest Tour of the Wharton Esherick Studio in Malvern
See ornate wooden sculptures at the Wharton Esherick Studio, where the artist himself used to create his masterpieces. Make it a special trip with an Oktoberfest celebration complete with a hearty feast and plenty of beer.
What You Will Do
- Tour the Wharton Esherick Studio, which is both home to some of this iconic artist's best work and a work of art in its own right
- Devour an authentic Oktoberfest dinner washed down with cold, refreshing beer from the Victory Brewing Co.
- See stunning wooden sculptures that range from furniture to utensils and interiors to entire buildings
- Learn about this National Historic Landmark, as well as its famous architecture, which invites you to explore the rich detail for yourself
- Guided walking tour
- Oktoberfest food and beer
- 9 Ratings
We are always thrilled to visit. This time we brought friends new to Esherick, except for the furniture we hav. I had hoped that the chance to hang out afterwards would be social and it really was. Than you for this enrichment.
Wonderful tour- Amanda was a terrific tour guide. Katie joined us when we had some cheese and beers on the Deck for Octoberfest. We so enjoyed getting to know both of them. The Studio is just AMAZING- we cannot believe it has taken us this long to find this gem in our home town! We would recommend it to anyone!
My husband and I planned this trip last December and enjoyed seeing this living history museum. The tour guide was exceptionally knowledgeable and personable. The day was perfect and the small group setting was just right for taking in the beauty in the smallest details. We enjoyed every moment including the lovely Octoberfest celebration afterward on the deck.
Two thumbs up for an in-depth enlightening tour. Clearly the tour guide likes what she does.