- Enjoy an hour-long guided wine tasting, focusing on varietals from grapes grown in Australia and New Zealand
- Sample wines like Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc and more in a tasting that includes five regional samples picked by our wine experts
- Learn about grapes from ‘down under’ and about Philly’s wine scene
- Want something extra? After your wine class, every guest is welcome to stay for an extra wine tasting (where snacks are available) at our upstairs tasting bar starting at just $5/person
- Be sure to wander through Pinot’s collection of unique wine, beer, and cocktail accessories for purchase
- Wine tour with expert guide
- Wine tasting
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
Class tickets are non-refundable; however, you can reschedule if the need arises. Notify us at least 2 days prior to your class if you are unable to attend a class. Full price ticket holders may reschedule up to 2 days before the class with no penalty. Within 2 days of the class start time, a $10 fee per ticket will apply. If you are using a discounted ticket a $10 fee per ticket applies regardless of when you reschedule.