Sip wine and sample Malvern's best selection of cheeses on the rustic deck of the former studio of American craftsman Wharton Esherick. Sit back and relax with countryside views while appreciating Esherick's amazing collection of fine furniture works.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Savor delectable wine and cheese from local artisans including cheese from the Amazing Acres Goat Dairy, Conebella Farm, and wine from Chadds Ford Winery, and beer from Victory Brewing Co.
- Sit back and relax from Esherick’s impressive deck overlooking the hillsides of Malvern in the Pennsylvania countryside
- Take a tour, limited to 12 people, of Wharton Esherick’s studio and former home, containing over 300 woodworking masterpieces handcarved by Esherick himself
- Wine, beer, and cheese reception
- Tour of Wharton Esherick’s studio
This tour is limited to 12 guests, so reserved spots go fast.
Must be 21+ to attend
Jul 21, 2019
so very interesting, the whole tour, the wine and cheese was delightful and nice way to spend time chatting about the place and the man
Sep 24, 2018
The information given, was wonderful, it was like a fabulous book that you didn’t want to put down
Sep 24, 2018
Knowledgeable docents who really love what they do and invite you in to the discovery process. We did wish we could learn more about the large carved doors inside the home. There was so much to see and discuss and we felt like our docent kept us moving so we wouldn't run out of time.
Meeting location:  1520 Horse Shoe Trail
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year