Indulge your senses and taste buds in a class focused on Champagne and Sparkling wines from around the world. Learn about wine production and the different methods used for Champagne and Sparkling wines, while sampling a hand picked selection of bubbly from a wine expert.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Taste a hand-selected variety of sparkling wines and Champagne and learn about different techniques of production, including the Traditional Champagne Method
- Impress even your most wine savvy friends by knowing the different between “brut” and dry and honing your skills on how to pick a great sparkler that’s also budget friendly
- Hear about the French wine making process and the history of bubbly worldwide
- Sparkling wines introductory class
- Tastings of Champagne and Sparkling wine
Class tickets are non-refundable; however you can reschedule if the need arises.
Dec 31, 2017
Staff was great! Very knowledgeable and overall a very fun experience. I’ll definitely be back!
May 22, 2017
My girlfriends and I were extremely pleased with the Bubbilicious class. Dan made our class even more enjoyable with his knowledge of celebration wines. After our class we went upstairs to enjoy light snacks and another tasting. We even did some shopping. I will definitely be returning to Pinot Boutique for another experience. Two thumbs up!!!
Feb 12, 2017
We only liked 1 of the 5 we tasted. Assumed that the focus was going to be on champagne but the selection only included one champagne like tasting.
Meeting location:  227 Market St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year