Close out your weekend with a fun and delicious wine tasting in the heart of Old City Philadelphia. Try a variety of wines from around the world, as you unwind in the beautiful upstairs tasting room.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way through the Old City, stopping at a newly renovated wine bar for a relaxing afternoon of wine varietals
- The tasting menu will include two white wines, two reds, and a dessert wine at the end
- Sit down and enjoy time with friends as you chat and laugh over wines with unique tasting notes
- You choose which wines you want from the menu, and a knowledgeable bartender can offer suggestions based on what you like to drink and what you’re interested in trying
- Keep track of your favorites on a provided tasting card
- A wine tasting that includes two whites, two reds and one dessert wine
- Comfortable space to sit in a newly renovated upstairs wine bar
- A tasting card to keep track of your favorites from the selections
Guests must be 21+ and over.
Oct 4, 2016
Meat portion of tray was a little lacking. Pours seemed a little light. Server was ok, but not great. Loved the look of the place!
Nov 9, 2015
The young lady giving the wine tasting lesson did a phenomenal job.
Sep 7, 2015
Host was very personable and informative
Meeting location:  227 Market St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year