- Hear chilling tales about the Master of the Macabre and Edgar Allan Poe, who used to reside in Philadelphia, and Leo Callahan, the only prisoner to escape from Eastern State Penitentiary, never to be captured
- Learn about the legendary ghosts that inhabit Independence Hall and the spirits of Carpenters’ Hall from terrifying first-person encounters
- Glimpse famous film locations from silver screen thrillers such as The Sixth Sense, Shooter and National Treasure
- Tour Historic Philadelphia by glowstick, adding an extra eerie element to the tour
- 2 hour guided ghost tour of Historic Philadelphia
- A glowstick to light the way
- Choice of regular or combo ticket
Guests have the option to choose between a regular or combo ticket, which gives you access to the Constitutional Walking Tour in addition to the Spirits of ‘76 Ghost Tour. Tours run rain or shine. Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, including walking shoes or sneakers.
Tours may be rescheduled for a $5 rebooking fee per ticket.