- Tours begin with an up close and personal look at the production of award-winning ales.
- You will observe the entire brewing process, from the brew-house to the bottling line.
- Then witness the beer being canned and kegged for the hard-working people of Philadelphia and beyond.
- Learn the history of our home grown business.
- Finally try out some of our goods, fresh from the barrel!
- Guided tour lasting approximately 40 mins.
- Beer samples throughout the session.
- Each tour is limited to 25 guests.
- For your safety, no open-toed shoes are allowed. That includes anything from your favorite flip-flops to Manolo “Osaka” sandals. If you forget your closed toe shoes, we have a few highly embarrassing and uncomfortable loaner pairs.
- Please note, you may stand for extended periods and be exposed to extreme heat or cold.
- The tour is entirely handicapped accessible.
- You must be 21+ years of age with a valid, unexpired ID.
- Please plan on arriving no later than 15 minutes prior to your tour; spots are not guaranteed for late arrivals.
- Email confirmation of tour booking must be presented at check in. Please forward confirmation email to all guests to ensure swift entry.
- For safety purposes, no opened toed shoes are permitted inside the brewery.
- No outside food is allowed in the brewery, guests are welcome to request a table for after their tour.
Cancellations of tour bookings must be done 24 hours prior to tour date to receive a refund. Refunds are processed by a third party and may take up to 2 weeks. Funds will be credited to the account originally used for purchase. No cancellations of any kind will be permitted within 24 hours of a scheduled tour time, and no refunds will be given. A tour booked within 24 hours of a tour slot may not be canceled.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below