- Before you head off into your boat, receive pre trip paddle overviews and cautionary tips to make your time on the Lehigh River enjoyable and safe
- Experience the excitement of Class I, II, and III rapids as you work as a team and maneuver down the river
- See wildlife roam, like great blue herons, mergansers, kingfishers, and beavers
- Stop in the afternoon to eat lunch, sitting to watch the waves roll by and listen to the rushing sound of water
- Professional river guides in kayaks to accompany you
- Emergency rescue equipment and first aid supplies
- Lunch during a mid-day break
- Paddle and life jacket
- Shuttle service to and from river
- Photos available for purchase at end of trip
- Free on-site parking
- Pre-trip paddle instruction and safety overview
- 50% discount voucher towards any food service or snack bar purchases
In warmer weather, a swimsuit or shorts and, T-shirt are best. In cooler conditions, a wool sweater, or windbreaker is ideal. A baseball cap, visor, or sunglasses are helpful in bright, sunny weather and a ski-type cap is helpful in colder weather. Old sneakers or shoes that lace-up offer the best foot protection. Flip flops, loose-fitting sandals, “crocs” and bare feet are not permitted. If wearing glasses, be sure to secure them with reliable glass-straps.
This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event.