Hop on an exciting BYOB trolley tour visiting Philadelphia’s best breweries and bars, with live music along the way! Take in Philadelphia’s colorful sights as you laugh with friends, enjoy the band, and sip a cold one.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience visiting Philadelphia’s best breweries and bars, with live music along the way!
- Take in Philadelphia’s colorful sights as you cruise through the city streets
- Laugh with friends, enjoy the band, and sip a cold one
- Trolley tour
- Three 40-minute stops at some of Philadelphia’s most popular pubs and brewing companies
- Live band
- Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation email with important information regarding the meeting place, and directions
- During the approximately 20 minute-ride between stops , guests will be able to enjoy the beer they brought while taking in the sights and listening to live music
- You are welcome to bring drinks and snacks aboard!
- We ask that you limit alcoholic beverages to beer and wine
- Please do not bring coolers that hold more than a 12-pack, because we do not have the space to accommodate this
- Plastic cups only if you are drinking wine!
- Everyone in your group that plans to drink alcohol will need to bring a valid form of identification
- Any cancellations prior to a week before your scheduled reservation will be eligible for a refund
- Any cancellations within a week of your scheduled reservation will not be eligible for a refund
- Anyone without proper id will be denied admission and no refund will be provided
Mar 20, 2023
Feb 7, 2023
Jan 23, 2023
Jan 15, 2023
Jan 15, 2023
May 15, 2022
I have been on the Christmas Light tour, and I was so overwhelmed by the experience that I was excited to try another tour. However, the beer tour left me underwhelmed. I purchased the tickets based on prior experiences with the company and the description of the tour. I was excited for a beer garden/brewery hopping experience paired with Trivia and music. However, we only stopped at one place, there was no trivia. I also did not like that since we went to one place, we did not have reserved seating and had to fight to get drinks at the bar. I wish it even came with a discount towards the drinks or maybe Philly pretzels to substitute the one stop tour. Honestly, it has made me question future ventures with the company.
Apr 24, 2022
Nov 11, 2021
Oct 10, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Meeting location:  239 Arch St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year