The Founding Phantoms Ghost Tour
Uncover the chilling secrets of early Philadelphia, where specters of the past await to share their eerie tales in some of the cities most historical sights
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Embark on a thrilling journey into Philadelphia’s murky past as you unearth the city’s most chilling ghost stories and haunted locations
- The tour offers a unique opportunity to delve into the city’s grim history, narrated by an engaging guide who brings to life tales of specters and spirits that still roam
- With 90 minutes of eerie intrigue, feel your pulse quicken as you explore Philadelphia’s historic streets under the cloak of darkness, a chilling yet captivating adventure to remember
- Bring comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please bring water and bug spray.
- Gratuity for your guide is strongly encouraged.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. The tour will not wait for late arrivals, but if you’re running late, please call 855-999-9026.
Washington Square Park Fountain, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Meet your guide at the Washington Square Park Fountain (located in the center of the square). There are many entrances to the square, one of them being directly across the street from the Philadelphia Bible Society located at 701 Walnut St.
Reschedule or get a full refund up to 48 hours before your tour for any reason.
Oct 23, 2023
It was great, but went much longer than the 90 mins posted with no bathroom breaks was rough!
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator