Sip on Oktoberfest beers, pumpkin pie moonshine, and Halloween treats as you explore historical taverns in Philadelphia. Plus, listen to R-rated tales of witchcraft, grave robbery, and Pagans.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on an adventurous beer tour, learning about local craft brews and the history of Oktoberfest
- Socialize as you drink up at three historical bars while listening to compelling tales about the dark side of Philly’s past
- Learn about lost pagan traditions of divination, and toast with the ghosts of Olde City’s notoriously sordid colonial-era haunts
- Enjoy seasonal spirits that may include specialty fall moonshine selections, such as “apple pie” or “candy corn”
- Fill up on Marzen Lagers, bratwurst, and other Oktoberfest favorites along with sweet Halloween treats
- Guided tavern tour
- Visit to three taverns
- Two alcoholic beverages of tavern’s choice
This tour is 21+ only.
This rate is non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled - if you do choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.
Meeting location:  599 Market St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year