See ornate wooden sculptures at the Wharton Esherick Studio, where the artist himself used to create his masterpieces. Make it a special trip with an Oktoberfest celebration complete with a hearty feast and plenty of beer.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the Wharton Esherick Studio, which is both home to some of this iconic artist’s best work and a work of art in its own right
- Devour an authentic Oktoberfest dinner washed down with cold, refreshing beer from the Victory Brewing Co.
- See stunning wooden sculptures that range from furniture to utensils and interiors to entire buildings
- Learn about this National Historic Landmark, as well as its famous architecture, which invites you to explore the rich detail for yourself
- Guided walking tour
- Oktoberfest food and beer
Must be 21 or older to attend
Oct 27, 2019
Great tour guide. Wonderful access to the entire property for intimate tour.
Oct 14, 2019
Excellent tour guide! Pacing was good. Time for questions & photos. Learned so much on this 1st time visit.
Oct 21, 2018
We are always thrilled to visit. This time we brought friends new to Esherick, except for the furniture we hav. I had hoped that the chance to hang out afterwards would be social and it really was. Than you for this enrichment.
Meeting location:  1520 Horse Shoe Trail
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year