Embark on a chilling journey through Christ Church’s infamous cemetery, listening to twisted tales of grave robbers and psychopathic killers, before diving into Philadelphia’s spooky history and concluding with an alcoholic beverage at a local tavern
- Follow three entertaining historians on a fact-filled walking tour through a cemetery: Explore historical sites and hear a wild assortment of true stories
- Listen to tales of the city’s most notorious psychopaths, including Gary Heidnik and his house of horrors
- Visit the grave of Benjamin Franklin and other founding fathers for an added historical bonus
- End up at the Mexican Post Tavern for a chance to rest and relax while enjoying refreshing beer and snacks
- Guided cemetery walking tour
- Moonshine or other beverage of bar’s choice after tour
- Tour is for adults only.
This rate is non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled - if you do choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.