Ghosts of Philadelphia
Uncover Philadelphia’s spooky side and relive its haunting history with this Ghosts of Philadelphia tour, a family-friendly adventure into the supernatural
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Experience a thrilling journey through Philadelphia’s haunted past, infused with fun and intriguing stories suitable for all age groups
- Led by an exceptional tour guide, this 90-minute journey marries history and paranormal elements for a spine-tingling, yet educational adventure
- Great for family outings, this Ghosts of Philadelphia tour offers an enjoyable spooky twist to your typical city tour, making lasting, unforgettable memories
- You get an incredible tour guide and 90 minutes of spooky fun!
- Bring comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please bring water and bug spray.
- Gratuity for your guide is strongly encouraged.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. The tour will not wait for late arrivals, but if you’re running late, please call 855-999-9026.
138 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Meet at City Tavern. Follow the cobblestone path to back of the Tavern and meet in the back garden.
Reschedule or get a full refund up to 48 hours before your tour for any reason.
Aug 18, 2023
I took 5 kids ages 9-14 on the family friendly tour. I am SO thankful we went despite my hesitations. The tour was quite family friendly (several kids even younger than mine in the group). Our tour guide, Clair was so friendly and very knowledgeable. The kids learned more history from the tour than most of the museums. They were super engaged. None of the stories were scary by any means. Excellent tour of old town area. Not as much walking as I expected, several opportunities to sit. Our guide brought insect repellent for us. Only a couple bites for those who didn’t use it.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator