Gayborhood and LGBTQ History Tour
Unearth the vibrant hues of Philadelphia’s history as you traverse the heart of its iconic Gayborhood, a realm rife with paradoxes, controversies, and untold stories
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Explore Philadelphia’s vibrant Gayborhood, the unique enclave with rainbow street signs, and delve into the area’s rich LGBTQ+ history, culture, and contributions
- Uncover the fascinating seamless blend of past, present, and future as you learn about the paradoxes, controversies, and hidden histories of America’s only officially recognized Gayborhood
- Engage in thought-provoking conversations and gain fresh perspectives on the LGBTQ+ community’s struggles, achievements, and milestones in the City of Brotherly Love
- Come prepared with weather-appropriate clothes, comfortable walking shoes, and water for hydration.
- The tour is approximately 1.5 miles long and will end at 13th and Locust.
- Tours typically last between 1.5-1.75 hours.
1234 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
The corner of 13th and Locust by Bud and Marilyn's
Please give the operator 48 hours of notice if you need to cancel your tour.
More activities from this operator