- Taste South American wines during a wine tasting and workshop at a wine bar located in Philadelphia’s Old City neighborhood
- Learn the history of Chile and Argentina through wine from a knowledgeable guide
- Sample aged varietals first introduced by Spanish Conquistadors
- Expand your wine palate and find new favorite blends to try at home that will impress even your most wine-savvy friends
- Tastings of South American wines
- Brief course and workshop on the wine history of Chile and Argentina
Tastings are available for individuals and groups up to 4 people every day from 2pm until a half hour before closing time. Groups larger than 4 require advance notice.
Class tickets are non-refundable; however you can reschedule if the need arises. Notify operator at least 2 days prior to your class if you are unable to attend a class. Full price ticketholders may reschedule up to 2 days before the class with no penalty. Within 2 days of the class start time, a $10 fee per ticket will apply. If you are using a discounted ticket, a $10 fee per ticket applies regardless of when you reschedule.