Tour Christ Church’s infamous cemetery as you hear twisted tales of grave robbers and psychopathic killers. Learn the spooky history of Philadelphia, then enjoy an alcoholic beverage at a local tavern.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Follow three entertaining historians on a fact-filled walking tour through a cemetery: Explore historical sites and hear a wild assortment of true stories
- Listen to tales of the city’s most notorious psychopaths, including Gary Heidnik and his house of horrors
- Visit the grave of Benjamin Franklin and other founding fathers for an added historical bonus
- End up at the Mexican Post Tavern for a chance to rest and relax while enjoying refreshing beer and snacks
- Guided cemetery walking tour
- Moonshine or other beverage of bar’s choice after tour
Tour is for adults only.
This rate is non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled - if you do choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.
Jun 26, 2022
Jun 19, 2022
Jun 5, 2022
May 29, 2022
May 29, 2022
May 1, 2022
Mar 13, 2022
We had Terry as our tour guide and he was phenomenal! He was funny and engaging. He even accommodated the weather during the tour since it was cold and rainy. Best tour I’ve ever been on and we hope to take another grim Philly tour sometime!
Dec 13, 2021
Dec 12, 2021
Nov 8, 2021
Meeting location:  599 Market St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year