Tour Christ Church’s infamous cemetery as you hear twisted tales of grave robbers and psychopathic killers. Learn the spooky history of Philadelphia, then enjoy an alcoholic beverage at a local tavern.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Follow three entertaining historians on a fact-filled walking tour through a cemetery: Explore historical sites and hear a wild assortment of true stories
- Listen to tales of the city’s most notorious psychopaths, including Gary Heidnik and his house of horrors
- Visit the grave of Benjamin Franklin and other founding fathers for an added historical bonus
- End up at the Mexican Post Tavern for a chance to rest and relax while enjoying refreshing beer and snacks
- Guided cemetery walking tour
- Moonshine or other beverage of bar’s choice after tour
Tour is for adults only.
This rate is non-refundable and cannot be changed or cancelled - if you do choose to change or cancel this booking you will not be refunded any of the payment.
Dec 30, 2019
Our tour guide was great, he was a great story teller with very colorful language that was perfect for the type of tour we chose! LOVED IT! Tried to sign up for other tours but they were sold out...I see why!
Sep 10, 2019
Tour was very interesting and informative while the guide was down to Earth and very approachable with questions!
Jun 22, 2019
Exceeded my expectations. Ted was an excellent guide. I highly recommend!
Meeting location:  599 Market St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year