Thirsty guests get a behind-the-scenes look at how Philly’s Beer is made. You and your friends will learn about the brewing process, with plenty of comedy, beer samples, and giveaways throughout.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tours begin with an up close and personal look at the production of award-winning ales.
- You will observe the entire brewing process, from the brew-house to the bottling line.
- Then witness the beer being canned and kegged for the hard-working people of Philadelphia and beyond.
- Learn the history of our home grown business.
- Finally try out some of our goods, fresh from the barrel!
- Guided tour lasting approximately 40 mins.
- A beer sample will be provided prior to the tour
- A full “walk-about” beer will be provided at the beginning of the tour
- Each tour is limited to 25 guests.
- For your safety, no open-toed shoes are allowed. That includes anything from your favorite flip-flops to Manolo “Osaka” sandals
-If you forget your closed-toe shoes, we have a few highly embarrassing and uncomfortable loaner pairs
- Please note, you may stand for extended periods and be exposed to extreme heat or cold
- The tour is entirely handicapped accessible
- You must be 21+ years of age with a valid, unexpired ID
- Please plan on arriving no later than 15 minutes prior to your tour; spots are not guaranteed for late arrivals
- Email confirmation of tour booking must be presented at check-in
- Please forward the confirmation email to all guests to ensure swift entry
- For safety purposes, no opened toed shoes are permitted inside the brewery
- No outside food is allowed in the brewery, guests are welcome to request a table for after their tour
- Cancellations of tour bookings must be done 24 hours prior to tour date to receive a refund
- Refunds are processed by a third party and may take up to 2 weeks
- Funds will be credited to the account originally used for purchase
- No cancellations of any kind will be permitted within 24 hours of a scheduled tour time, and no refunds will be given
- A tour booked within 24 hours of a tour slot may not be canceled
Mar 1, 2020
Mary Anne did an awesome job.
Jan 26, 2020
The tour was very interesting and engaging. It could have included more details about the process by which beer is made. I also believe that the guide could have been more honest regarding the start of Yards, and the split between its founders. While the guide clearly did not want to discuss thins, he also said that the split happened in 1998, which is problematic since a quick google search clarifies the split and the timing and nature of its occurrence.
Jan 19, 2020
Our tour guide Eric was excellent. I expected to be able to taste more than one beer (given the online description). We would have preferred to have a very small taste of all the 5 beers than one can. I also Would have liked to learn about how you develop newer beers.
Meeting location:  500 Spring Garden St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year