Thirsty guests get a behind-the-scenes look at how Philly’s Beer is made. You and your friends will learn about the brewing process, with plenty of comedy, beer samples, and giveaways throughout.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tours begin with an up close and personal look at the production of award-winning ales.
- You will observe the entire brewing process, from the brew-house to the bottling line.
- Then witness the beer being canned and kegged for the hard-working people of Philadelphia and beyond.
- Learn the history of our home grown business.
- Finally try out some of our goods, fresh from the barrel!
- Guided tour lasting approximately 40 mins.
- A beer sample will be provided prior to the tour
- A full “walk-about” beer will be provided at the beginning of the tour
- Each tour is limited to 25 guests.
For your safety, no open-toed shoes are allowed. That includes anything from your favorite flip-flops to Manolo “Osaka” sandals
-If you forget your closed-toe shoes, we have a few highly embarrassing and uncomfortable loaner pairs
- Please note, you may stand for extended periods and be exposed to extreme heat or cold
- The tour is entirely handicapped accessible
- You must be 21+ years of age with a valid, unexpired ID
- Please plan on arriving no later than 15 minutes prior to your tour; spots are not guaranteed for late arrivals
- Email confirmation of tour booking must be presented at check-in
- Please forward the confirmation email to all guests to ensure swift entry
- For safety purposes, no opened toed shoes are permitted inside the brewery
- No outside food is allowed in the brewery, guests are welcome to request a table for after their tour
- Cancellations of tour bookings must be done 24 hours prior to tour date to receive a refund
- Refunds are processed by a third party and may take up to 2 weeks
- Funds will be credited to the account originally used for purchase
- No cancellations of any kind will be permitted within 24 hours of a scheduled tour time, and no refunds will be given
- A tour booked within 24 hours of a tour slot may not be canceled
May 25, 2022
My wife Sandy and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our host Ron was informative, enthusiastic and friendly. As I am sure you already know, he is an asset to your organization and left us with a positive impression of Yards beyond your products themselves, which are excellent On our way home to NY, we stopped by a beer distributor in Bensalem and purchased 2 cases. Thank you and keep up the good work Jonathan Kalvoda
May 22, 2022
May 16, 2022
May 15, 2022
May 11, 2022
May 10, 2022
Our tour guide was awesome, very charismatic and knowledgeable. My favorite brew was the Thomas Jefferson Golden Ale. Delicious! So, glad we scheduled a tour and stuck around for happy hour. Next time we are in Philly, we will definitely stop back at Yards Brewery. Thank you.
May 9, 2022
May 9, 2022
May 9, 2022
May 9, 2022
My friend and I were the only 2 people on a tour, which had the potential to be awesome. It would have been if we had a different guide. We were both very uncomfortable with the comments the tour guide was making. I didn't need to know that he was in jail twice or that he was banned from schools. I also didn't want to know that he was attracted to both of us when he was about 30 years older. And the sexual comments he kept making were making us VERY uncomfortable. At least the beer was good.
Meeting location:  500 Spring Garden St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year