Discover Thailand's lush fauna, clear waters and natural beauty on a speedboat tour to the Phi Phi Island archipelago. Snorkel in refreshing waters, explore caves, feed monkeys and more as you visit six stunning islands.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise over Thailand’s pristine waters as you marvel at stunning mountain views and mangrove trees that surround lagoons and coves
- Visit Monkey Beach to feed these free-roaming creatures, then stroll along the sandy white beaches of Khai Nok Island
- Snorkel in Loh Samah Bay and Pileh Lagoon where the clear turquoise waters are teeming with colorful fish
- Explore Viking Cave where stunning rock formations hang above your head
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a beachfront restaurant that looks out over Tonsai Bay on Phi Phi Don Island
- Round-trip speedboat trip to Phi Phi Island
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Travel insurance
- Life jackets
- Soft drinks and seasonal fruits
- English-speaking guide
Hotel pick-up is 30-90 minutes prior to boat departure time. Please wear a swimsuit or sarong. It is recommended that you also bring sunblock, sunglasses, a towel, camera and any needed medication.
Aug 14, 2017
The trip as operated is not the same as advertised. At every stop there were hoards of other tours and operations. The "pristine" beaches were overwhelmed by tourists and it was impossible to get a clear picture. I cannot believe to imagine how the tour photographed the places because at every second there was one boat leaving and another entering. The stops to snorkel were at random locations around the island that lacked any significance. The tour guide merely translated the name of the island into English. He failed to support it with any facts or history. The visit at monkey beach was not a visit. It was a 10 minute drive by, where we stood on the boat and looked at the beach attempting to see monkeys. We were told that we could not enter the beach because a previous customer of the tour had recently been bitten by a monkey and another had her phone stolen. (I had friends that took another tour and were giving the monkeys Coke cans to guzzle.) The last stop stop at Kai island was horrible. The island is terribly maintained and there were too many tour groups there.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year