Come discover the eerie beauty of Richmond's turn of the century Franklin Street: home to many notable and beautiful landmarks. It's easy to see why spirits of days past would still linger here today!
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the dark side of Virginia’s capital city on a tour of Franklin Street
- Packed with haunted history, this tour includes Altria Theater, Lindon Row Inn, Richmond Public Library, and more
- After the museums close and the sun goes down, our spirits rise! Richmond has its share of ghostly and ghastly tales, and we can’t wait to share them with you
- Ghost tour of Franklin street
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- People of all abilities are encouraged to join us for tours. If you have concerns regarding tour accessibility, or require some accommodation, please don’t hesitate to contact us in advance
- We consider our tours to be family-friendly, however we always suggest that parents and guardians use discretion when determining if a tour will be appropriate for their children
- Tour material is largely based on historic fact, and history can be intense
- Cancellations must be made at least 3-days prior to the scheduled tour
- A 20% handling fee is charged for cancellations
- Reservations made within 3-days of the tour are non-refundable
- Reservations can be rescheduled to a later date one time, at no additional charge, provided a minimum notice of 24-hours is provided
- Tickets may be transferred (gifted) to others at any time at no charge
Oct 5, 2020
Our tour guide was silly. She announced immediately that she didn't know much about the tour, that she hadn't done it for a long time and it showed. She discussed EVERYTHING except for the tour details. It was boring and she was so off-task and goofy that people actually left in the middle of the tour. I wanted to leave but my date didn't want to hurt her feelings. So we staaaaaaayed. It dragged on forever. No more haunted anythings from this company.
Sep 2, 2019
Was expecting more of a spook vibe, was more historic presentation
Jul 15, 2019
The speaker didn't seem to know very much and kept getting details mixed up. At one point she even said, "I can't remember the woman's name" from the story and then asked us if we knew who she was talking about -- which we obviously didn't. It was not engaging in the way it was told, and by no means was it "ghost" or "phantom" level interesting. It was a history tour given by an individual who was not animated, engaging, or gifted in the skills that would be most beneficial for the audience's experience.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year