Peruvian Culinary Tour in Miraflores
Find out what real Peruvian cuisine is like one bite at a time with this tour of Miraflores, an upscale Lima neighborhood. Explore the rich variety of South American dishes at unique dining destinations worth every forkful.
What You Will Do
- Fuel your day of food with a traditional Afro-Peruvian-style breakfast and freshly-brewed coffee at a local shop
- Wander through a food market to enjoy exotic fruits from local farmers and treats from an authentic Amazonian jungle
- Take part in a pisco sour and ceviche making class for lunch, then snack away with a chocolate tasting at a local chocolatier
- Set off on a guided walking tour of Lima's classic residential neighborhood, Miraflores, while getting a taste of the area's hottest restaurants
- Guided food tour
- Snacks, food and drinks
- Interactive class
- Chocolate tasting
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Most food restrictions and allergies, including vegetarianism, gluten-intolerances and paleo diets, can be accommodated.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.