Perast & Njeguši Guided Tour from Kotor
Get a feel for the contrasting sides of Montenegro with a tour to a baroque town and a scenic island in Boka Bay. Plus, travel around 25 hairpin turns as you head to the oldest restaurant in Montenegro.
What You Will Do
- Explore the beauty of Montenegro's most historic towns on an informative tour with a professional guide
- Make your way to the town of Perast to check out Our Lady of the Rocks, a man-made island that rests on sunken ships
- Head out along an impressive serpentine road which leads to Njegusi, a town located on the rocky sides of Mount Lovćen
- Sample the local flavors of Montenegro as you indulge at popular restaurants, including one that dates back decades
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Taxi boat to the island Our Lady of the rocks
- Snack and drinks in Njegusi village
- Our Lady of the rocks museum entrance fee
Wear sunglasses and a hat in hot summer months. Pets are unfortunately not allowed.
If you cancel more then three days before the tour, there's no cancellation fee. If you cancel 1-2 days before the tour starts, the cancellation fee is 50%. If you cancel less then 1 day before the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.