Segway Tales: 2-Hour Historical Tour of Pensacola
Explore historic Pensacola with a friendly local tour guide, riding a Segway to witness iconic landmarks, monuments, and charming historic architecture
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Visit Pensacola’s many landmarks and monuments, including the Belmont-Devilliers Neighborhood, Fort George and The Crowne Plaza Pensacola Grand Hotel
- See the site where the Spanish relinquished Florida to the United States
- Cruise along the pristine waters of the Pensacola waterfront and hear interesting stories of the area from your local tour guide
- Get a great understanding of the layout of historic Pensacola all while effortlessly gliding through it
- Guided tour
- Helmet and Segway
- 20 minutes of training
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to assure the tour starts on time.
- Segway riders must be at least 14 years old and weigh under 260lbs.
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bottled water is available for $1.
18 E Garden St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA