Listen to supernatural tales and stories of gruesome criminals on this guided nighttime Segway tour of Pensacola. Revel in the macabre as you explore some of Pensacola's most spooky and horrifying sites.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit Pensacola’s Red Light District, which is the site of many hangings and murders, as you learn more about these horrifying acts of violence
- Hear stories of spirits that continue to haunt Pensacola, including the Ghost Boy of Government Street and the bartender ghost of Seville Quarter
- See the area’s first drive-through funeral home and discover how the owner met his demise
- Segway and helmet
- 20 minutes of training
- Segway riders must be at least 14 years and weigh under 260lbs. Riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a nighttime tour. In the summer, it may start while the sun is still up.
- Routes may vary depending on tour guide.
- Bottled water is available for $1.
- This tour is not for those who dislike tales of the strange and macabre.
Meeting location:  18 E Garden St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Two-Hour Historical Segway Tour of Pensacola
Experience historic Pensacola while hearing its fascinating stories from a friendly local tour guide. Discover Pensacola's unique charm as you speed around on a Segway and see the city's iconic landmarks, monuments and historic architecture.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year