- Visit Pensacola’s Red Light District, which is the site of many hangings and murders, as you learn more about these horrifying acts of violence
- Hear stories of spirits that continue to haunt Pensacola, including the Ghost Boy of Government Street and the bartender ghost of Seville Quarter
- See the area’s first drive-through funeral home and discover how the owner met his demise
- Segway and helmet
- 20 minutes of training
- Segway riders must be at least 14 years and weigh under 260lbs. Riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a nighttime tour. In the summer, it may start while the sun is still up.
- Routes may vary depending on tour guide.
- Bottled water is available for $1.
- This tour is not for those who dislike tales of the strange and macabre.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Two-Hour Historical Segway Tour of Pensacola
Experience historic Pensacola while hearing its fascinating stories from a friendly local tour guide. Discover Pensacola's unique charm as you speed around on a Segway and see the city's iconic landmarks, monuments and historic architecture.