We're excited to help you complete your booking with Emerald Coast Tours.
Pensacola Haunted Nighttime Segway Tour
- 1 Rating
Listen to supernatural tales and stories of gruesome criminals on this guided nighttime Segway tour of Pensacola. Revel in the macabre as you explore some of Pensacola's most spooky and horrifying sites.
What You Will Do
- Visit Pensacola's Red Light District, which is the site of many hangings and murders, as you learn more about these horrifying acts of violence
- Hear stories of spirits that continue to haunt Pensacola, including the Ghost Boy of Government Street and the bartender ghost of Seville Quarter
- See the area's first drive-through funeral home and discover how the owner met his demise
- Segway and helmet
- 20 minutes of training
- Segway riders must be at least 14 years and weigh under 260lbs. Riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a nighttime tour. In the summer, it may start while the sun is still up.
- Routes may vary depending on tour guide.
- Bottled water is available for $1.
- This tour is not for those who dislike tales of the strange and macabre.
Our reviews only come from people who have been on this activity
MEETING LOCATION: 18 E Garden St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities