Private Bike & Organic Farm Tour of Blue Moon Acres for Beginner Cyclists
Pedal through rolling farmlands on an invigorating, private bike tour through the scenic backroads of New Jersey. Head to one of the oldest organic farms in the state to learn about local produce and eat your fill of tasty treats.
What You Will Do
- Journey through charming local farms, including the historic Honeybrook Organic Farm, and eat delicious, farm fresh cuisine while learning about organic produce
- Enjoy discounts on refreshing ice cream, warm bread and delicious produce with a visit to Blue Moon Acres Farm
- Visit barnyard animals while you learn the history of Beechtree Farm, known for its grassfed meat products and fields of wildflowers
- Work up a sweat as you travel through the New Jersey countryside on a private bike tour great for beginning cyclists
- Private tour for beginning cyclists
- Farm visits
- Picnic farm to table meal
Please bring your own bike and helmet. Route can be customized. Free weekend parking at the start. There are food and drink options, and restrooms at the start. Guide is prepared with first aid resources, bike repair tools and emergency water and food. Please arrive on time. Weather related cancellations are determined at the start of the tour. A full tour is considered complete when half the mileage is complete.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance. 50% refund for cancellations made 48 hours in advance. Complete credit given to use on future tours for cancellations due to rain. Half-credit for tours that end due to weather conditions, before the half way mile.