Organic Farm Bike Tour in Pennington
Enjoy an invigorating bike ride down scenic backroads to one of the oldest organic farms in New Jersey, Honeybrook Organic farm. Eat your fill of sweet treats after the trip, while also learning more about organic farming.
What You Will Do
- Pedal away on a private bike tour that fits your schedule and pace so you can enjoy a memorable experience in rural New Jersey
- Make a number of stops at local farms to escape your daily routine on a trip through the countryside
- Travel back in time when you explore the Beechtree farm house, which dates from the 1800s and is still home to open-range cows, horses and goats
- Discover how food makes it away from the farm to your table as you enjoy delicious cuisine and organic produce
- Private tour guide
- Farm visits
- Picnic farm to table meal
Route can be customized. Free weekend parking at the start. There are food and drink options ,and restrooms at the start. Guide is prepared with first aid resources, bike repair tools and emergency water, and food.
Full refund with 72 hour notice. Half refund within 48 hours. Weather related cancellations are determined at the start of the tour. Participants meet at the planned start time and place. If there is precipitation, complete credit will be offered for a future tour. A full tour is considered complete when half the mileage is complete. Half credit applied for tours that end due to weather only, before the half way mile.
- 5 Ratings
This was a great trip! It was just the right distance and degree of difficulty. Not flat but not too hilly. Took a few stops along the way to see farms and have snacks. Our guide was very flexible and took care to make sure we were going at a reasonable pace and especially to make sure we were safe. I'd go again and would recommend it to anyone.
Had a great host who designed a ride exactly as we asked. Also ate a wonderful lunch and really enjoyed spending time on his farm. Overall a relaxing and enjoyable day!