- Fly along empty roads where it’s more likely you’ll see a deer than a car
- Take advantage of speed and fitness coaching from your private guide on a tour that adapts to your schedule and pace
- Climb Sourland Mountain for stunning views of the low-laying plains of backcountry New Jersey
- Stop for memorable photo opportunities that provide the perfect take-home souvenir
- Sit down for a relaxing post-ride meal that’s farm-fresh and organic
- Private guided bike tour
- Photo opps
- Farm to table meal
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Scenic Vineyards Bike Tour in New Jersey
Get a little taste of Italy on your journey through the countryside when you stop at the Hopewell Valley Vineyard, a three generation Tuscan wine making winery. Have the choice of customizing your tour, or follow them on bike and, try unique and flavorsome wines.
Private Bike & Organic Farm Tour of Blue Moon Acres for Beginner Cyclists
Pedal through rolling farmlands on an invigorating, private bike tour through the scenic backroads of New Jersey. Head to one of the oldest organic farms in the state to learn about local produce and eat your fill of tasty treats.