- 61 Ratings
Peek-A-Boo Slot Canyon Off-Roading Adventure in Utah
Enjoy the ultimate off-road adventure in a Hummer, showcasing Utah's unique and breathtaking natural beauty. Explore by foot a remote red rock slot canyon with plenty of time to photograph at your leisure.
What You Will Do
- Embark on an off-road excursion in a Hummer that culminates in a walk through a beautiful remote red rock slot canyon
- Explore a slot canyon, a narrow high-walled slot made of red rock, carved out by eons of rushing water
- Drive over meandering desert trails and travel off-road amongst sweet smelling sage and seasonal vegetation as you completely immerse yourself in exquisite red rock country
- Make stops along your journey to learn about and sample local plants and to view various wildlife in their natural habitat
- Explore a breathtaking one-of-a-kind slot canyon on foot, frequently stopping to capture stunning photographs
- Slot canyon tour
- Off-Road Hummer ride
- Chilled bottled water
- Opportunities to take photographs
- Local experienced knowledgeable and insured guide
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Please dress for the weather and bring a jacket even in warm months. You may bring a snack if so desired. Area not wheelchair accessible and smoking is not allowed in the vehicles or inside slot canyon. You will be asked to sign a liability waiver. Pets allowed free of charge, but please call our 1-800 number to register your pet upon booking tour. This tour is suitable for all ages and most physical ability.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required upon booking any of our tours.
- 61 Ratings
We had a very personalized tour from Ken. He knows the area well and really loves his job. He goes out of his way to make this the best experience for you and shows you unique views and is a great communicator. The Peekaboo Canyon was fantastic and the highlight of our trip. Cannot recommend highly enough!
Our guide was patient and very willing to arrange the optimal time to get excellent pictures. He also took us to see the underground lake and took extra effort to make the day enjoyable.
Ken was so accommodating and really made the tour come alive...he's a local who knows the area well and patiently answered all my many questions...the canyon is beautiful and Ken's photographic ideas were great...the tour takes about 2.5-3 hours or more if you like...Ken is very flexible...the tour leaves out of Kanab, UT, so factor that into your plans... Highly recommended....
Enjoyable time with Hunter..beautiful land to explore....great to do it with someone from the area who knows the territory and has a good sense of humor.....He was very patient as we took lots of pictures.