Introducing Portland’s only pedal-powered, 14-person vessel! Bring your brews, tunes and sunscreen for this unique excursion down the beautiful Williamette River. Grab a growler, grind the gears and let’s take it to the water!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set sail down the Williamette River on a unique pedal-powered vessel with a group of your friends or family
- Bring beers to enjoy as you cruise on the water
- Soak up great Portland views while listening to your favorite tunes on board
- Each cruise lasts an hour and a half - how far we go is up to you!
- 1.5 hour river cruise
- Bring your own beer on board (there will be some available for purchase at the “BrewStop” by check-in!)
- Don’t forget your sunscreen
- 14 seat max capacity per vessel
- Ages 21+ only on board
Oct 21, 2019
Eric and the rest of the crews were great on both boats! Couldn't have asked for a more fun time.
Oct 20, 2019
It was so fun we will definitely be coming back!
Oct 10, 2019
The BrewBarge was a very fun experience. We were supposed to be 8 people on the barge, but last minute a group of 5 canceled. Since we had waited the guys asked if we still wanted to go with 4 pedallers. We agreed and had a fun time and a good workout. 100% worth it!
Meeting location:  1811 SW River Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year