When in Portland, we pedal together! Take in the city surroundings and pedal towards your next beer on this bike-powered beer tour. We look forward to having you along for the ride!
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- During this 2-hour ride, our multi-passenger bikes will take you, as fast as you can pedal, to your next ice cold brew!
- Spend 25 minutes in each location before jumping back on to your seat to pedal to the next destination.
- Sample some of Portland’s finest craft beers as you make your way through the Old Town in the northwest of the city
- Listen to some tunes and work up a thirst as you pedal along with friends or family!
- 2-hour pedal-powered pub crawl
- 3 stops including: Ascendant Beer Company, Old Town P&B, and Von Ebert
- The ride will take a little over 2 hours, approx. 25 minutes at each stop (depending on how fast you pedal!)
- Tours operate rain or shine - come dressed for the weather!
- Beer available to purchase at each stop
- Must be 21+ to participate
- Any cancellations more than 3 days (72 hours) in advance will receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 3 days in advance, there will be no refund or raincheck for your payment.
- All rides are required to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- IMPORTANT: If we are not able to book a minimum of 8 seats, the bike will not go out (for physical reasons of pedaling the bike). We will contact you if there are less than 8 seats booked for your time slot! If a ride has to cancel due to this minimum, we will refund your payment if we are unable to reschedule your reservation.
Mar 10, 2020
This was so much fun! Our driver / guide was superb and we had lots of fun singing and "dancing" as we pedaled along. Also the bars and restaurants were terrific - all places we'd like to visit again.
Mar 10, 2020
We had a wonderful time . Our guide Dan was fun and kept us entertained!
Feb 16, 2020
Awesome tour! Dan was our amazing guide, had great energy and great tunes. Would highly recommend.
Meeting location:  1425 NW Flanders St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year