Pearl District Photo Tour in Portland
Perfect your photography skills with the help of a professional, who knows all sorts of tips and tricks. Get to know your camera's settings when you go beyond the basics on a photo tour through Portland's Pearl District.
What You Will Do
- Learn all your camera's settings, including F-stops, shutter speeds, exposure, depth of field, white balance, ISO, lenses and composition
- Get advice from a friendly photography guide, who teaches you how to take a compelling photo
- Discover a new hobby or fine tune your skills on a tour that's great for beginner and advanced photographers alike
- See Portland from behind the lens of your favorite camera, getting a unique perspective on this colorful city
- Capture stunning photos of Portland's Pearl District, which is full of inspiring locations and scenery
- Visit the legendary Powell's City of Books, the former Weinhard Brewery and Blue Sky Gallery, and more
- Two-hours of professional photography instruction
Please bring a DSLR or point and shoot camera, fully charged battery and backup (enough for 2 hours of shooting), enough memory cards for 200 images, any lenses or lens hoods you may have (wide, standard, or telephoto), a lens cloth, camera manual, and tripod (for Night Photo Tour only). Please wear good walking shoes and proper attire for the weather (hooded raincoat, waterproof shoes, windbreaker etc.). Participants should be at least 13 years old. However, participants under 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
Please cancel at least 14 days prior to the scheduled event for a refund or exchange. Photo tours occur rain or shine and are only canceled in extreme weather conditions under the discretion of the instructor. On the rare occasion that a photo tour is canceled, you will receive a credit to participate in another photo tour of your choice of equal or lesser value.
- 5 Ratings