For the time-strapped traveler with just one day to spare, this highly-rated tour is the perfect choice, offering a comprehensive exploration of all major attractions in a single day, ensuring an unforgettable experience
- Get picked up from your hotel for a complete overview of Lima’s most important highlights
- Spend the day discovering Lima with a local’s eye, learning about the hidden gems that make up this city
- Explore the many local landmarks that are a must-see to everyone, including Plaza Mayor and Larco Museum
- Listen to the history of the famous City of Kings, uncover the city’s unique colonial architecture and learn of it’s pre-Columbian history all the while observing the local culture and sampling the country’s award winning gastronomy
- Enjoy your own private guide and transportation that is provided for each tour
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Pick up from Port of Callao or Airport (see add-ons)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- San Francisco Convent may not be suitable for individuals with walking conditions or those using wheelchairs, but the Cathedral of Lima can be substituted.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation of the booking will be received at the time of reservation, and a minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
All bookings are fully refundable up until 48 hours before the tour is schedule, at which time the tour will be considered non-refundable under all circumstances. 60 minute tolerance policy. Lay Over / Shore Excursions
Client should contact office immediately regarding delays or cancellations; As Integrity Tourism does not assume responsibility in these situations it is recommended that travelers secure travel insurance to cover any losses as a result of delays or cancellations.