- Journey into the Mexican wilderness to experience the hidden beauty that lies off the beaten path
- Follow your guides to a secluded canyon that lies deep in the woods and that preserves its pristine natural condition
- Listen out for the sound of the jungle: Hundreds of inhabitants combine for a delightful symphony
- Rappel down three separate sections of the canyon for some thrilling fun that lets you experience the majestic tropics first-hand
- Helmet and rappelling equipment
- Guided trip
Must be 7 or older. Bring proper clothing, back pack, tennis shoes, and sandals.
Cancelación con 7 días o menos aplica cargo del 100% | Cancelación con 15 días a 8 días, aplica cargo del 50%
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Rappelling & Canyoning Adventure in Cuernavaca Morelos
Have a wild adventure out in the secluded forests of Mexico where you shimmy, splash, and swim your way around gorgeous natural spots. Meet up with friendly guides and trek through towering canopies before reaching a stunning waterfall.
Whitewater Rafting on the Bajo Amacuzac River
Twist and turn your way down more than 20 rapids while you explore the rugged beauty of Mexico. Hop aboard a whitewater raft to brave the challenge of careening over rocky waters while having the time of your life fighting the current.