At Nicora, Nick's goal is to craft Rhone wines, both single bottlings and red wine blends, from fruit grown upon stellar Central Coast vineyards from Paso Robles to Santa Maria. Farming from these sought-after vineyards takes time and patience but the outcome is well worth the wait. Each wine crafted has been thoughtfully curated as the fruit develops from the vine to the barrel and eventually the bottle. Limited in production, Nick's traditional take on crafting these Rhone wines leads to very labor-intensive techniques. But he wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, there are more efficient ways to craft the Nicora wines but taking extra care is worth the extra effort.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tasting amazing Paso Robles Rhone varietals
- Hear the story of our beginning and the hard works its taken to get here
- Flight of 4 to 5 of best wines
- A guided flight of our amazing wines
- Please show up 10 minutes early taste
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting
48 Hours in Advance required
Nov 13, 2019
We have enjoyed Nicora wines for years. Our tasting experience with Evan was personal, enlightening and great fun. The tasting re-emphasized why we like Nicora wines.
Meeting location:  2945 Limestone Way
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year