- 1 Rating
Paso Robles Two Vineyards Horse And Carriage Tour
Climb into a horse-drawn carriage to be taken away on a scenic tour of two wineries where you'll taste the best California vintages. Elegant Spanish mares will set the pace of your tour allowing for plenty of stops in vineyards for picnics and tastings.
What You Will Do
- Head out to Paso Robles, a city located right where Southern California ends, that's known for its hot springs, olive oil, almond orchards, and wineries
- Ride over to Pomar Junction Winery: a family-operated vineyard with more than 30 years of experience growing delicious grapes with a focus on craft and sustainability
- Hop back into the carriage for a tasting at the Sarzotti Winery—a hidden gem with rolling green hills that brings the best of the old world to California
- Roll back to Pomar Junction Winery for a delicious lunch among the scenic landscapes—a romantic touch for a perfect date or family moment
- Guided horse and carriage tour
- Picnic lunch
Guests must be 21+ to drink.
- 1 Rating