Parrot Safari Tour in San Francisco
See the famous parrots of Telegraph Hill. Visit Coit Tower, experience the gardens, and have plenty of time to take pics and let the birds entertain you.
What You Will Do
- Discover the famous and wild urban parrots of San Francisco
- Search for the renowned feathered friends, seeing interesting sights along the way with a friendly guide
- Visit the Coit Tower Murals
- Spot where dozens of ships rest under San Francisco's streets
- Learn about the original waterline, wander through a redwood tree grove, and more
- Safari tour
- Friendly guide
Although this is technically a parking lot, assume that there will be no parking available. From North Beach, take the bus up to the top of Telegraph Hill, it is quick and easy. Feeding or handling of the parrots is not permitted under any circumstances.
24 hour advance
- 1 Rating