Vespa to Versailles Tour
Ride from Paris to the Palace of Versailles on a fully guided scooter tour through quaint small towns and gorgeous French countryside.
What You Will Do
- Knowledgeable and friendly guide meets you at your Paris hotel or apartment with Vespa scooters
- Tour groups are kept small and intimate—a maximum of two scooters with two people each
- Tour begins with a ride along the Seine out of the city center, and winds westward through quaint small towns and past gorgeous countryside lakes and forests
- In Versailles enjoy a walking tours of the Place d’Armes, the Gardens, the Latona Fountain, and the Orangerie, then return to your scooters for a ride around the grounds of the Palace of Versailles, featuring the Grand Trianon, the Petit Trianon, the Domain of Marie Antoinette, and the banks of the Grand Canal
- Scooters come with helmets, fuel, insurance (against third-party theft or damage), gloves, wet weather gear, and a top case for storing valuables and breakables
To drive the Vespa LXV 125cc the driver must be at least 20 years old and hold a valid motorcycle license. To drive the Vespa S 50cc the driver needs to have good, recent experience driving scooters or motorbikes, be able to confidently drive it on busy streets and amongst traffic, be aged over 18 years and hold a valid car license; it will also help if you have previous experience driving a ATV, or are a keen cyclist. The driver needs to be tall, strong, and have good co-ordination and balance as the Vespa scooters are quite large and heavy, they weigh around 100kg (220 pounds).