Versailles Bike Tour
Pedal alongside your knowledgeable guide as you explore the magnificent grounds of France’s most spectacular Renaissance palace.
What You Will Do
- Accompanied train ride from Paris to Versailles
- Tickets for the train, the chateau, and Marie Antoinette’s village
- Guided tour of the Versailles farmer’s market, where you can pick up picnic supplies to enjoy in the gardens
- Comfortable, vintage French-made bikes
- Visit of the castle grounds (a UNESCO world heritage site), including the royal forest and the Grand Canal, the Grand and Petit Trianons, Marie Antoinette’s village, and the chateau itself (including an audio guide)
Please arrive by 8:50 am. Expected arrival time back in Paris is between 5 and 6 pm. Bring closed-toe shoes, a camera, and a method of payment for food and drinks. Tours run rain or shine.
- 4 Ratings