Private Louvre Must-See Tour
Explore the Louvre’s remarkable collection of masterpiece paintings and artwork on a private tour that also includes priority admission.
What You Will Do
- Native English and Spanish-speaking tour guides available
- Informative guide leads a comprehensive private tour of the Louvre’s vast collection of priceless art and artifacts for a group of up to 10 guests
- Insight into the Louvre’s architectural history and its pre-museum status as both a medieval fortress and palace
- An opportunity to explore incredible works of art and design from some of the most celebrated artists in history, including the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and the Raft of Medusa
- Tour guide & priority entrance skip the line access
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time. Guests under 18, or under 26 with proof of EU residency, or guests carrying a Museum Pass, do not pay entry to the museum. If you do not already have a museum ticket or do not meet these requirements, please be sure to select a ticket that includes museum entry upon booking.
- 89 Ratings
Josephine explained the highlights in a succinct and captivating way. We would highly recommend!
Our guide, Alex, was fantastic. He was extremely knowledgeable, interested in what we wanted to see and learn, and made a 3 hour tour seem to go by quickly. We learned so much about the physical structure and the history of the Louvre, as wee as interesting insights into artists, periods and famous art pieces. I would recommend Alex to anyone, and would be happy to have him give us a tour again in the future.
The tour was fantastic. We would not have had near the experience without it. Our guide, Lily, was very knowledgeable and also made the trip fun. She was great. The time flew by. I would highly recommend the tour and Lily.
Lucia was a wonderful guide. Her English was very good and we enjoyed the tour immensely.
Belen, our tour guide went above and beyond! She made our afternoon at the Louvre unforgettable and so special. She was passionate and shared all her knowledge in a friendly manner. Belen made such an impact on us and her enthusiasm was contagious! We will forever have her engraved in our memory of the Louvre! Thank you for an extraordinary experience!!❤️