Private Day Tour of Chartres
See Chartres most notable attractions on a guided excursion. Check out the famous cathedral while learning more about this century-old city with a professional leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a guided six-hour tour of Chartes, led by a professional who is also a local
- Hear stories about the area's rich history and culture, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Head to the city on a scenic train ride from Paris, with flexible start times and locations
- Check out the Cathedral of Chartres, France’s oldest church and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Feast on a delicious lunch with refreshments in an old mill that overlooks this historic city
- Six-hour private tour
Please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.