- 5 Ratings
Macaron Tote Bag Painting Workshop in Marais
Discover Le Marais, a historic aristocratic neighborhood in the heart of Paris, while you create wearable art in a tote bag workshop led by a professional. Use your imagination to customize an original and fashionable tote bag design, then enjoy authentic French macarons with coffee or tea.
What You Will Do
- Travel to a cozy workshop in the historic central-Parisian neighborhood, Le Marais, and learn how to create fashionable, wearable art that allows you to carry your things in-style
- Paint a name, custom logo, cityscape and more as you create your own tote bag with an original painted design
- Turn your inspiration into reality with the guidance from a professional teacher who has years of experience creating fashionable bags
- Take a break to snack on delicious and traditional Parisian-style macarons that pair perfectly with coffee or tea
- Canvas bag and painting supplies
- Lesson from professional
- Gourmet macarons, tea and coffee
Please wear appropriate clothes for working with ink.
Please cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
- 5 Ratings
We enjoyed the Macaron bag workshop. It was extremely fun to share this creative process with our group in Paris! Kasia is a wonderful host who created an environment where everyone was able to be creative.
This was a perfect way to spend a rainy Paris afternoon.