- 6 Ratings
Macaron Tote Bag Painting Workshop in Marais
Discover Le Marais, a historic aristocratic neighborhood in the heart of Paris, while you create wearable art in a tote bag workshop led by a professional. Use your imagination to customize an original and fashionable tote bag design, then enjoy authentic French macarons with coffee or tea.
What You Will Do
- Travel to a cozy workshop in the historic central-Parisian neighborhood, Le Marais, and learn how to create fashionable, wearable art that allows you to carry your things in-style
- Paint a name, custom logo, cityscape and more as you create your own tote bag with an original painted design
- Turn your inspiration into reality with the guidance from a professional teacher who has years of experience creating fashionable bags
- Take a break to snack on delicious and traditional Parisian-style macarons that pair perfectly with coffee or tea
- Canvas bag and painting supplies
- Lesson from professional
- Gourmet macarons, tea and coffee
Please wear appropriate clothes for working with ink.
Please cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
- 6 Ratings
We feel it was one of our favorite activities we did in Paris! We love our bags!
We enjoyed the Macaron bag workshop. It was extremely fun to share this creative process with our group in Paris! Kasia is a wonderful host who created an environment where everyone was able to be creative.
This was a perfect way to spend a rainy Paris afternoon.