- 7 Ratings
Macaron Tote Bag Painting Workshop in Marais
Discover the Marais neighborhood while you create wearable art in a tote bag workshop led by a professional. Design a hand-painted bag and enjoy authentic French macarons with coffee or tea.
What You Will Do
- Travel to a cozy workshop in the historic central-Parisian neighborhood of Le Marais, learning how to create fashionable, wearable art that allows you to carry your things in-style
- Paint a name, custom logo, cityscape, and more as you create your own tote bag with an original painted design
- Turn your inspiration into reality with guidance from a professional teacher, who has years of experience creating fashionable bags
- Take a break to snack on delicious and traditional Parisian-style macarons that pair perfectly with coffee or tea
- Canvas bag and painting supplies
- Lesson from professional
- Gourmet macarons, tea and coffee
Please wear appropriate clothes for working with ink.
Please cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
- 7 Ratings
Kasia made us fill us at home in her place. My kids felt very at ease with her as they both talked non stop.
We feel it was one of our favorite activities we did in Paris! We love our bags!