Loire Valley Vineyard Tour
Head out of Paris for a day of tastings, lunch, and learning about natural winemaking at a Loire Valley vintner’s home and vineyards.
What You Will Do
- Round trip train tickets to either Blois from Paris
- Day-long visit to the home and vineyard of a winemaker in Loire Valley
- Lunch and cooking class focused on seasonal vegetables and regional, artisanal products
- Visit to the vineyards and wine cellar, including tastings
- Learn about harvesting, fermentation, and the other elements and processes involved in natural wine making, as well as the principles of pairing wines with vegetable dishes
Lunch is included
Bring comfortable walking shoes and an umbrella in case of rain. Participants will receive an itinerary and list of addresses visited by email.
50% refund with two week advanced notice