We're excited to help you complete your booking with Babylon Tours.
Impressionists Montmartre and Orsay Museum Tour
Explore the bohemian neighborhood of Montmartre, historically a haven for artists, and tour the 19th century art at the Musée d’Orsay.
What You Will Do
- 5 hour Impressionism and art-themed tour with a knowledgeable private guide
- Take a private and guided walking tour of Montmartre, seeing sights that inspired Impressionist artists such as the Moulin Rouge, the Le Clos vineyard, and city views from the steps of the Basilique du Sacre Coeur
- Skip the lines at the Musée d’Orsay for a guided tour of the museum’s 19th century and impressionist art collection
- Travel by private vehicle from Montmartre to the Musée d’Orsay on the Left Bank
- Stop for a lunch break in Montmartre, if desired, to enjoy Parisian specialties of your choosing
- Learn about impressionism and the specific techniques employed by artists such as Renoir, Monet, Van Gogh, and Cézanne
- Guide, lunch break, priority entrance to the museum, museum entrance fees, and transportation included
- 16 Ratings
Select Date & Time