Guided Private Tour of Versailles
Experience centuries of French history on a private tour of the marvelous Palace of Versailles. Walk through enormous gardens and see your reflection in the Hall of Mirrors as you visit one of the world's grandest royal residences.
What You Will Do
- Visit some of the palace’s most renowned spots, including the Hall of Mirrors, the King’s Chapel, the Gallery of Battles and the Grand Trianon
- Learn about the extraordinary lives of some of France’s most famous royal figures, including Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI
- Experience the grandeur and opulence of Versailles as you walk through posh hallways, enormous meeting rooms and private quarters
- Surround yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the famous gardens, which inspired some of Claude Monet's work
- Six-hour private tour of Versailles
- Expert guide
Please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing. Pick-up time is flexible, though it is recommended that tour begins at 10AM.Tour runs rain or shine. Entry to Versailles and RER train tickets are not included.
50% refund for written cancellations (electronic or postal mail) received within seven days of tour departure. Email cancellations may not be accepted. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance and are non-refundable.
- 2 Ratings