France in a Bottle
Learn about and sample a variety of wines and cheeses in an elegant Parisian restaurant, then tour the wine cellar for an intimate look at the collection.
What You Will Do
- 2 hour tasting with an engaging, well-informed, and English-speaking sommelier
- A private tasting experience of 6 different wines from a variety of France’s wine producing regions
- Plates of specialty cheeses, delicatessens, and breads to accompany the tasting
- A glass of Champagne during a personal tour of the restaurant’s wine cellar
- 3 course menu and 4 wines served
The tasting is available in Chinese as well. Please contact vendor after booking to specify this option if desired. Guests must be 18+.